Address: Edenbridge Road, Hartfield, East Sussex TN7 4JJ
Contact: John Smith 01892 770595 email@example.com
www.perryhillorchards.co.uk Twitter: Twitter Address
This lovely Farm shop and PYO Centre is located a mile outside the picturesque village of Hartfield. The site consists of the Farm Shop which is open all year round and sells a wide variety of local apple juice and ciders, jams chutneys, fresh bread, cakes and local vegetables. Honey from hives in the orchard is also available. Taste the apple juices and ciders before you buy.
- The new Orchard Tea Rooms opened in late 2011 and are now open 7 days a week for light lunches, a wide variety of refreshments and a range of lovely home made cakes. Pictures painted by local artists are available in the tea rooms.
- A range of pick your own apples and plums are available in season. Local crafts such as pottery, wood turning, cards and jewellery are on display in the farm shop.
- The on-site butchery sells a wide range of fresh meat, game and pies. Its speciality of ‘drunken lamb’ is well known!
- The Fireplace and wood burner centre has a wide range of stock on display which is available for purchase.
- BBC Masterchef winner Peter Bayless now runs monthly Food Experience evenings at Perryhill. Book in for Peter’s themed evenings and meet him during the evening when he talks about his experiences as a chef.
- The new butchery opens from 1st August
The Ashdown Forest Food and Plant Sales takes place here in June and September each year.