Address: Furners Green, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 3RG
Contact: John Butler 01825 790226
www.heavenfarm.co.uk Twitter: Twitter Address
Heaven Farm the place where time stands still, in the heart of the Sussex countryside. Attractions on site include:
- Stables Tea Room serving drinks and meals all day. Recently re-furbished it can now seat 100 people
- 1.5 mile nature trail which is famous for its Bluebells and Wood Anemones in April and May and has been featured on BBC TV
- Wallabies run around the site and there are also deer and ducks on the pond
- Farm museum showing and craft shop.
- Granary Flowers and Craft Shop
- Lovely camp site with spectacular views of the Forest.
The site is wheelchair accessible and dogs are welcome, though strictly on leads only. There really is something for everyone on site at Heaven Farm.