Welcome to Ashdown Forest
Ashdown Forest is an exciting tourism destination, conveniently located between London and the South Coast. It’s a great choice for a day out, a relaxing weekend or a longer holiday!
- Relax and enjoy the stunning landscapes and varied scenery
- Experience a wide variety of exciting adventures
- Explore quaint Sussex villages
- Investigate a rich heritage that includes King Henry VIII and Winnie the Pooh
What will you find on the Ashdown Forest?
- Fabulous Places to Stay: from award winning camp sites and bed & breakfasts to traditional pubs and world class hotels
- Great Places to Eat: tea rooms & cafes to welcoming pubs and renowned restaurants. Expect locally sourced food, log fires in winter & summer gardens
- Exciting Places to Visit: National Trust Properties, Heritage Steam Railways, Art Galleries, Theatres and Museums
- Fun Activities for the whole family: cycling, canoeing, climbing, the crate challenge, bush craft, survival skills, golf and walking with llamas
- Fun Courses to learn: willow weaving, basket making, cheese making and painting
- Unique shopping opportunities: antiques, artifacts, crafts, toys, plants and farm shops selling artisan bread, cheese, locally produced wine & cider
- Quality Venues for events including weddings, receptions and conferences
How to get to the Ashdown Forest? Click on ‘How to Get Here’ for details
How to find out about events? Click on ‘Whats On’ for a guide to concerts, exhibitions and more
Click on ‘Regular Events’ for Folk Clubs, Steak Nights, Pub Quiz Nights and more
How do I find specific information? Enter key words in the Search Facility ie Downstairs rooms
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email Barbara firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashdown Forest is so much more than a walk in the country!
Have you entered our 10th Birthday Competition?
Your chance to win a great prize each month!
October Prize is overnight accommodation for 2
at The Tigger House B&B www.thetiggerhouse.co.uk
Click onto 10th Birthday celebrations and enter to win
great prizes every month this year!
Film of Ashdown Forest
Friday 31st October
Are you feeling brave? Board the Fright Night Express on the...
Having trouble seeing this email? Click here to view it in your browser.
Friday 31st October
Put on your Halloween Fancy Dress and come down to The Fox,...
View all events »
Location of Businesses
Its Back to School time after a lovely summer. Loads of exciting events across the Forest this autumn.
Take a look at our ‘Whats On’ page