Welcome to Ashdown Forest
Ashdown Forest is an exciting tourism destination, conveniently located between London and the South Coast. It’s a great choice for a day out, a relaxing weekend or a longer holiday!
- Relax and enjoy the stunning landscapes and varied scenery
- Experience a wide variety of exciting adventures
- Explore quaint Sussex villages
- Investigate a rich heritage that includes King Henry VIII and Winnie the Pooh
What will you find on the Ashdown Forest?
- Fabulous Places to Stay : from award winning camp sites and bed & breakfasts to traditional pubs and world class hotels
- Great Places to Eat: tea rooms & cafes to welcoming pubs and renowned restaurants. Expect locally sourced food, log fires in winter & summer gardens
- Exciting Places to Visit : National Trust Properties, Heritage Steam Railways, Art Galleries, Theatres and Museums
- Fun Activities for the whole family: cycling, canoeing, climbing, bush craft, survival skills, golf, walking and wine tasting
- Fun Courses to learn new skills : willow weaving, basket making, cheese making and painting
- Unique shopping opportunities: antiques, artifacts, crafts, toys, plants and farm shops selling artisan bread, cheese, locally produced wine & cider
- Quality Venues for events including meetings, weddings, receptions and conferences
How to get to the Ashdown Forest? Click here ‘How to Get Here’
How to find out about events? Click on ‘Whats On’ for a guide to concerts, exhibitions and more
Click on ‘Regular Events’ for Folk Clubs, Steak Nights, Pub Quiz Nights and more
How do I find specific information? Enter key words in the Search Facility ie Downstairs rooms
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email Barbara firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashdown Forest is so much more than a walk in the country!
Film of Ashdown Forest
What's On Guide
27th and 28th November
Enjoy Pink Floyd Off the Wall at Trading Boundaries.
Friday 27th and Saturday 28th November
Since the year 2000, “Off The Wall –...
Saturday 28th November
Crowborough Farmers Market takes place on the fourth Saturday...
View full list »
Its Party Time!
Have you booked
your Christmas Party yet?
Great food and live music
See our Whats On Guide!