Welcome to Ashdown Forest
Ashdown Forest is an exciting tourism destination, conveniently located between London and the South Coast. It’s a great choice for a day out, a relaxing weekend or a longer holiday!
- Relax and enjoy the stunning landscapes and varied scenery
- Experience a wide variety of exciting adventures
- Explore quaint Sussex villages
- Investigate a rich heritage that includes King Henry VIII and Winnie the Pooh
What will you find on the Ashdown Forest?
- Fabulous Places to Stay: from award winning camp sites and bed & breakfasts to traditional pubs and world class hotels
- Great Places to Eat: tea rooms & cafes to welcoming pubs and renowned restaurants. Expect locally sourced food, log fires in winter & summer gardens
- Exciting Places to Visit: National Trust Properties, Heritage Steam Railways, Art Galleries, Theatres and Museums
- Fun Activities for the whole family: cycling, canoeing, climbing, the crate challenge, bush craft, survival skills, golf and walking with llamas
- Fun Courses to learn: willow weaving, basket making, cheese making and painting
- Unique shopping opportunities: antiques, artifacts, crafts, toys, plants and farm shops selling artisan bread, cheese, locally produced wine & cider
- Quality Venues for events including weddings, receptions and conferences
How to get to the Ashdown Forest? Click on ‘How to Get Here’ for details
How to find out about events? Click on ‘Whats On’ for a guide to concerts, exhibitions and more
Click on ‘Regular Events’ for Folk Clubs, Steak Nights, Pub Quiz Nights and more
How do I find specific information? Enter key words in the Search Facility ie Downstairs rooms
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email Barbara email@example.com
Ashdown Forest is so much more than a walk in the country!
Have you entered our 10th Birthday Competition?
Your chance to win a great prize each month!
June Prize – Hamper of Goodies from
Film of Ashdown Forest
Friday 11th July
Love cheese? Join a small group at High Weald Dairy to spend the...
Friday 11th July
Buxted Park is launching its own Luncheon Club featuring exciting...
The Company Upfront Presents
MURDER &MYSTERY at the Bluebell Railway during...
View all events »
Location of Businesses
What a great weekend at Ashdown Forest Food & Plant Festival!
Thank you to everyone who came along!